A/AS levels in UK? How do US grades connect?

Question:Hi, I'm a US student looking to go to college in the UK, but all the entries say you must have certain A/AS points. I know the college system is different in the UK, so is it even possible for me to go to school there? If so, how does the US grading system (GPA and SAT scores) connect?

A Levels are split into two parts As is half and A level full A level. There are 12 units to study for a full A level. You need three A levels to get into University in the UK. Why don't you contact the Department of Education in the UK

More Related Questions & Answers...
Financial Aid
Higher Education
Home Schooling
Homework Help
Primary & Secondary Education
Special Education
Standards & Testing
Studying Abroad
Words & Wordplay
General - Education

Financial Services: