3 years ago, i be granted a tourist visa surrounded by japan. i worked as parttime contained by a laundry company & be sent home?

is it consider as criminal offense. and do i need to declare when im applying for uk student visa.
You will need to emphasize it, not so much as a criminal offence, but because you were deported from another country. Immigration will want to know the circumstances of that deportation.

It seems unlikely that you will be granted a student visa surrounded by the UK as you have breached the terms of a visa granted by another country.

Related Questions:
Financial Aid
Higher Education
Home Schooling
Homework Help
Primary & Secondary Education
Special Education
Standards & Testing
Studying Abroad
Words & Wordplay
General - Education

Financial Services:

1PLs (30-day Loans)