"It is possible to gain financial aid for college if you owe spinal column taxes?"?

I would like to return to college, but I'm not sure if I'm eligible to receive financial aid because I owe back taxes.
The fin aid system and the taxes are not related to each other within any way,shape or form. Yes you can get fin aid if you owe back taxes.
You are still could gain scholarship because it's not related to tax history. Some friends of mine at college told me that they have useful information regarding scholarships from this place.
Good luck Source(s): http://all-about-scholarship.com

Related Questions:
Financial Aid
Higher Education
Home Schooling
Homework Help
Primary & Secondary Education
Special Education
Standards & Testing
Studying Abroad
Words & Wordplay
General - Education

Financial Services:

1PLs (30-day Loans)