I want to step spinal column to college and I enjoy 3 kids but not fairly the money for it?

I want to go to college and I am married, but I don't have adjectives that much money to pay for my classes, and a friend of mine told me I can get back becuase of having children. If so, where can I turn to? How do I start?

Answers:    go to your financial aid office at the college..you can apply for a pell admit and in some cases even get salaried the overage from the grant in the form of a check that you can use to buy your books.books are not usually included within grants...and the great thing more or less the pell grant is that you dont have to reward it back...for more info on your own just type pell admit or federal pell grant into your search engine and start pulling up the info

Financial Aid
Higher Education
Home Schooling
Homework Help
Primary & Secondary Education
Special Education
Standards & Testing
Studying Abroad
Words & Wordplay
General - Education

Financial Services:

1PLs (30-day Loans)