A 4 yr Degree Is Called What??

Question:Is it a BS degree?, specifically for criminal justice

A bachelor's degree is usually an undergraduate academic degree awarded for a course or major that generally lasts for three, FOUR, or in some cases and countries, five or six years. It may also be the name of a postgraduate degree
yupp, any kind of degree where you went to school for four years for a certain topic is a bachelors (bs) degree. :) I'm currently getting mine in political science
BS--Bachelor of science
BA--Bachelor of arts
Bachelors in Criminal Justice
Either a BS or BA, depends on the program. You could just say "Bachelor's degree" to be safe.
Bachelor's Degree
a four year course is called a Bachelor's Degree. It's differentiated depending on your major.

AB = Bachelor of Arts
BS = Bachelor of Science
It would be called a B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) degree.
Per my handbook at University of Phoenix, it is called BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE ADMINISTRATION

More Related Questions & Answers...
Financial Aid
Higher Education
Home Schooling
Homework Help
Primary & Secondary Education
Special Education
Standards & Testing
Studying Abroad
Words & Wordplay
General - Education

Financial Services:

1PLs (30-day Loans)