After passing my 10Th standard what all courses i can do for eg:-CA,or etc.I am studying CBSE board in Delhi..

yes, you can do C.A. after your tenth .Recently ICAI has changed the entire entrance can visit the site

besides, C.A. you can for engineering courses available for HSC passed student.for more info visit the site below
Take maths & accounts, economics
Resolve your queries at :
Go to

There is a topic under the head "Tips and Tricks", where you can get the details of this topic.

Best Wishes
Which is your area of interest ?
Want to become Engineer in a foreign university ?
Do your SAT s and TOEFL from now .
Interested in Accounting .. start wit B.Com
and do ICWA or CA in parallel ( ie after completing your 12th)
Best of Luck
Finish up your H.S.C before you specialize in any field. This will give you two more years to decide on what you want if you are not clear at this stage.

More Related Questions & Answers...
Financial Aid
Higher Education
Home Schooling
Homework Help
Primary & Secondary Education
Special Education
Standards & Testing
Studying Abroad
Words & Wordplay
General - Education

Financial Services:

1PLs (30-day Loans)