A.A.S point within Education program?

What can I do with an A.A.S degree in Education professional program specifically Special Education?
Associate of Applied Science or Arts and Sciences Associate scope is a 2 year degree often issued by community colleges. If you job plan is to be a classroom paraprofessional (teacher's aide), later you might want an AAS degree in Education which should give you the training to work beside students in schools.

Related Questions:
Financial Aid
Higher Education
Home Schooling
Homework Help
Primary & Secondary Education
Special Education
Standards & Testing
Studying Abroad
Words & Wordplay
General - Education

Financial Services:

1PLs (30-day Loans)