A put somebody through the mill something like a special background amount...?

I am in high school and I am thinking roughly speaking my future. I would like to get my Master's Degree surrounded by Special Education, and possibly a minor in Child Phycology. I was wondering how I would do that. I am thinking of first getting my Bachelor's degree, and next returning 1-3 years later for my masters. How long would this take? Any other info? Does it sound resembling a good combination (Special Education and Child Phycology)
Thank You for your time and help. :)
I have 2 BA's and a Master's within Early Childhood Education PreK-3. I am now adding my special education license to the masters. I would seize a BA in special Education with a minor in child psyche. when you jump back for your master's in sp. ed. it should only be resembling 11 classes.

Related Questions:
Financial Aid
Higher Education
Home Schooling
Homework Help
Primary & Secondary Education
Special Education
Standards & Testing
Studying Abroad
Words & Wordplay
General - Education

Financial Services:

1PLs (30-day Loans)