A interview to anyone withing the decriminalized profession contained by the UK?

I would like to get some work exprience within the allowed profession in America..e.g a placement/temp. summer job..anything really..i have simply graduated with a law amount and i'm studying the LPC...but I cant find much work experience where I live and I really just wana get away from home for a while....does anyone know any obedient organisations/firms/websites or ways in which i could find such placements abroad? many thankfulness :)
try Tahirih Justice Center Washington DC

Related Questions:
Financial Aid
Higher Education
Home Schooling
Homework Help
Primary & Secondary Education
Special Education
Standards & Testing
Studying Abroad
Words & Wordplay
General - Education

Financial Services:

1PLs (30-day Loans)