2 year community college next a 4 year University contained by a different country?

can I go to a 2 year community college first then go to a expensive international university. I would love to study surrounded by a another country.
Well, the only thing is that the credits/units you earned during your 2 years at a community college requests to be transferable to the university in a different country. You'd definitely for sure need to have a chat to the people at the community college and the university you wish to attend. If the units are not transferable, after you just wasted two years. You're going to have to plan express, and know right now which university you want to attend.

Related Questions:
Financial Aid
Higher Education
Home Schooling
Homework Help
Primary & Secondary Education
Special Education
Standards & Testing
Studying Abroad
Words & Wordplay
General - Education

Financial Services:

1PLs (30-day Loans)