Can i get hold of a chore surrounded by france for mbbs level from india?

I think it would be advisable that you look at the laws of a country. A lot of developed countries (sadly the discrimination but yes) require you to get your hands on an additional license to practice in their countries. More over I would also suggest that you look at the conversion credit of your degree surrounded by France. Hope this was useful. Good luck!
Why not. Ofcourse. But I prefer India

Related Questions:
Financial Aid
Higher Education
Home Schooling
Homework Help
Primary & Secondary Education
Special Education
Standards & Testing
Studying Abroad
Words & Wordplay
General - Education

Financial Services:

1PLs (30-day Loans)